How to Set Up Your Frontier ID
Manage your account, and pay online, with your Frontier ID.
Before you create your Frontier ID, have a Frontier bill handy as you will need your Account Number and PIN to set up your ID.
- Go to frontier.com and click Sign In at the top right side of your screen, and then click Create a Frontier ID.
- Fill out the form with your first name, last name, and email address—your Frontier email address or any other valid email address you use. This email address will be your Frontier ID.
- Choose a strong password, which must contain at least eight characters including a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, and at least one number. Then re-enter your password. If for some reason you make a mistake while entering your email address or your password, an error message will prompt you to fix it.
- Enter your mobile phone number if you want to receive text notifications. If you want to receive your statements online, select Paperless Statements. Review the Terms of Service, click Agree, and then click Create ID.
- Now you need to link your Frontier ID to your Frontier Account. You can do this by using the email address or username associated with your Frontier Account, the billing telephone number of mobile number associated with your Frontier Account, or you Frontier Account Number.
Once you’ve created your Frontier ID, a verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. If you don’t see an email from Frontier Communications in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.
Open the email and click the link to activate your Frontier ID by simply entering the password you provided earlier. Click Sign In.
That’s it. You’re all set. Now that you’ve entered and verified your Frontier ID, you can login and view your current balance, pay your bill, and even check payment history and past statements.